How Do I Find Out who's Following Me On Facebook New Updated 2019

How Do I Find Out Who's Following Me On Facebook - Individuals usually obtain scared by some bum details that spreads around social media. Recently I saw a message about utilizing a search function to discover individuals that were "following me." Difficulty was, it was really simply returning outcomes of people with the words "following me" in their account! So I did my friends a favor and worked up a quick guide to see that is "following you" on Facebook.

Who Follows Me On Facebook

How Do I Find Out Who's Following Me On Facebook


First thing to note: following doesn't actually imply anything, particularly if you two aren't "friends." It simply implies that your articles marked PUBLIC will certainly turn up in their timeline. No big deal (you marked it PUBLIC, right?).

Second, if you wish to know who is ACTUALLY following you:
1. Go to your buddies list
2. Hit the "MORE" button on the right
3. then strike "Following".


If you don't like what you see because list, you can click the "Manage" pencil symbol and afterwards the "Edit Privacy" button in the upper right (see display shot over).

Note: If you allow individuals that aren't your friends follow you, people who send out friend demands that you disregard or delete will automatically begin following you. If you don't desire someone to follow you, you can block them at any moment.