Where Do I Find My Videos On Facebook New Updated 2019

Where Do I Find My Videos On Facebook - Last time when I required to check my uploaded video clips on Facebook application on my Android smart device, the video clips were no place to be located. I bear in mind, it has "Videos" cd when you most likely to your Facebook Photo albums. So where are they now?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I examine it using desktop PC then go to my Profile > Images > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. However why can not I see it on Facebook app using Android smartphone? The response is, I don't understand. Actually!

However I have done a tiny research and I discover individuals grumbling the exact same issue as me. I have located that Facebook group does not respect these complains so what we do now?

Well, I have discovered 3 services or 3 pointers to watch Facebook submitted videos on your Android phone as well as I will share it with you. So here it is!

Where Do I Find My Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook Application
Let's start initially by utilizing their application. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Cd when utilizing the Facebook application. However, to see the video clips:

1. Just browse your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can also include the word "videos" after your name. So the outcome will be like this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" as well as you will discover your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can likewise use this to browse videos of your buddy. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this approach, you can try any type of web browser however I utilize google chrome so right here it is:

1. Open chrome. Kind m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Most likely to your account then click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little and also you will certainly find "Videos" section after photos. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will discover all of your uploaded videos along with the video clips that you're labelled in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last suggestion will certainly not likely your wager however when you do this, you will certainly discover your uploaded video clips on that particular album when you most likely to images using Facebook app. No more searches!

Just develop your very own video clip album then submit all of your future video clips there. Seriously! I currently tried it as well as it worked.