How to Find My Videos On Facebook App New Updated 2019

How To Find My Videos On Facebook App - Last time when I required to inspect my uploaded videos on Facebook application on my Android smart device, the video clips were no place to be discovered. I bear in mind, it has "Videos" album when you most likely to your Facebook Photo cds. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I check it making use of desktop PC then go to my Profile > Images > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. However why can't I see it on Facebook app making use of Android smartphone? The answer is, I don't understand. Actually!

Yet I have done a tiny research study as well as I discover individuals grumbling the same problem as me. I have discovered that Facebook group does not respect these whines so what we do currently?

Well, I have actually discovered 3 solutions or 3 pointers to view Facebook uploaded videos on your Android phone and also I will share it with you. So right here it is!

How To Find My Videos On Facebook App


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Let's begin first by utilizing their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Album when making use of the Facebook application. However, to see the video clips:

1. Merely look your name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can also include the word "videos" after your name. So the result will be like this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and also you will certainly locate your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can also utilize this to search video clips of your pal. Just input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this technique, you can attempt any internet browser however I make use of google chrome so below it is:

1. Open up chrome. Kind m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Go to your profile after that click "About" web page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little bit as well as you will discover "Videos" section after pictures. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will certainly discover all of your uploaded videos as well as the videos that you're marked in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last tip will not likely your wager yet when you do this, you will discover your uploaded video clips on that album when you go to images utilizing Facebook application. Say goodbye to searches!

Simply create your own video album after that post every one of your future video clips there. Seriously! I already tried it and it worked.