Where is My Facebook Video New Updated 2019

Where Is My Facebook Video - Last time when I required to inspect my uploaded video clips on Facebook application on my Android smart device, the video clips were nowhere to be found. I bear in mind, it has "Videos" album when you most likely to your Facebook Picture cds. So where are they now?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I inspect it making use of desktop PC after that most likely to my Profile > Images > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. Yet why can't I watch it on Facebook application making use of Android smart device? The solution is, I don't understand. Actually!

Yet I have actually done a mini study as well as I find people grumbling the exact same issue as me. I have discovered that Facebook team does not care about these grumbles so what we do now?

Well, I have found 3 solutions or 3 suggestions to view Facebook submitted video clips on your Android phone as well as I will share it with you. So right here it is!

Where Is My Facebook Video


Tip # 1: Using Facebook Application
Allow's start first by using their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Album when making use of the Facebook application. Nevertheless, to see the video clips:

1. Simply look your name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can likewise include the word "videos" after your name. So the result will certainly be like this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" as well as you will certainly locate your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can also use this to browse videos of your pal. Just input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this method, you can attempt any browser but I use google chrome so right here it is:

1. Open chrome. Kind m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Go to your account after that click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a bit as well as you will locate "Videos" section after images. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will certainly locate all of your uploaded videos in addition to the video clips that you're labelled in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last pointer will certainly not likely your wager but when you do this, you will locate your uploaded video clips on that album when you most likely to pictures using Facebook application. No more searches!

Just create your own video album then post every one of your future videos there. Seriously! I already tried it as well as it worked.