How Do I See who Likes My Facebook Page New Updated 2019

You can check your likes on Facebook with the particular profiles really quickly! Here's just how you can do it in simple steps. How Do I See Who Likes My Facebook Page

Who Likes My Facebook Page

Facebook gives an easy way for you to see the information of all of those that have actually liked your Facebook Page. Yet, it's not noticeable unless you know where to look. This article reveals you exactly how to learn whose liked your Facebook Page by showing you where the information lies on your Page.

Facebook provides separate checklists of the people and also other Pages who have actually liked your Page. The lists are sorted so that one of the most recent 'likes' of your Web page show up first.

How Do I See Who Likes My Facebook Page


Go to the Business page or Business Manager page of Facebook as well as accessibility your Web page. Next, most likely to the Settings tab in the top right corner as seen listed below (image modified for size ease) then most likely to the People and Other Pages tab on the setups page to get a checklist of all your likes and/or adheres to which you can choose from the drop-down menu. You can additionally examine which other Facebook Pages like your Web page and that you've banned from your Page as well!

Who Likes My Facebook Page


Who Likes My Facebook Page

Keep in mind, if somebody unlikes your Web page, you will not be notified so the only means an admin can understand someone unliked a Page is when they track the individual before/after liking it and also seeing if they're in the list or not (you do not have to bother with unliking or unfollowing Pages of your friends/family, unless the person stalks you out!).