How Can I See whos Following Me On Facebook New Updated 2019

How Can I See Whos Following Me On Facebook - People often obtain scared by some bottom info that spreads around social media sites. Recently I saw an article about making use of a search feature to find individuals who were "following me." Difficulty was, it was really simply returning results of individuals with the words "following me" in their account! So I did my friends a favor and also whipped up a quick guide to see that is "following you" on Facebook.

Who Follows Me On Facebook

How Can I See Whos Following Me On Facebook


First thing to note: following doesn't really suggest anything, specifically if you 2 aren't "friends." It simply implies that your blog posts marked PUBLIC will certainly appear in their timeline. No big deal (you noted it PUBLIC, right?).

Second, if you would like to know that is ACTUALLY following you:
1. Go to your pals list
2. Hit the "MORE" switch on the right
3. after that strike "Following".


If you don't like what you see in that checklist, you can click the "Manage" pencil icon and after that the "Edit Privacy" switch in the top right (see screen shot above).

Keep in mind: If you let people that aren't your close friends follow you, people that send out close friend requests that you disregard or remove will automatically begin following you. If you don't want somebody to follow you, you can block them at any time.