Where are My Uploaded Videos On Facebook New Updated 2019

Where Are My Uploaded Videos On Facebook - Last time when I required to examine my uploaded video clips on Facebook application on my Android mobile phone, the video clips were no place to be located. I remember, it has "Videos" album when you most likely to your Facebook Picture albums. So where are they now?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I inspect it making use of desktop PC after that most likely to my Profile > Images > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. Yet why can not I watch it on Facebook app using Android mobile phone? The response is, I don't know. Truly!

Yet I have done a small research study as well as I discover people whining the exact same concern as me. I have found that Facebook group does not respect these complains so what we do currently?

Well, I have actually located 3 solutions or 3 suggestions to watch Facebook uploaded video clips on your Android phone as well as I'm about to share it with you. So here it is!

Where Are My Uploaded Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook Application
Let's start first by using their application. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Album when using the Facebook app. Nonetheless, to see the video clips:

1. Just look your name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can also add words "videos" after your name. So the outcome will resemble this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and also you will certainly locate your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can additionally utilize this to look videos of your buddy. Just input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this technique, you can try any type of internet browser however I use google chrome so right here it is:

1. Open chrome. Kind m.facebook.com then login.
2. Go to your account then click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little and you will locate "Videos" section after photos. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will discover all of your uploaded video clips as well as the videos that you're labelled in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last idea will not likely your wager yet when you do this, you will locate your uploaded video clips on that album when you go to photos using Facebook application. Say goodbye to searches!

Just create your own video clip album after that submit every one of your future videos there. Seriously! I currently tried it and it functioned.