How Can I Check who is Following Me On Facebook New Updated 2019

How Can I Check Who Is Following Me On Facebook - People frequently get terrified by some bum info that spreads around social media. Last week I saw an article concerning using a search feature to locate people that were "following me." Trouble was, it was in fact simply returning results of people with the words "following me" in their account! So I did my friends a favor as well as whipped up a fast guide to see that is "following you" on Facebook.

Who Follows Me On Facebook

How Can I Check Who Is Following Me On Facebook


First thing to note: adhering to does not really suggest anything, particularly if you 2 aren't "friends." It just implies that your articles noted PUBLIC will certainly show up in their timeline. Immaterial (you marked it PUBLIC, right?).

Second, if you need to know who is ACTUALLY following you:
1. Go to your good friends listing
2. Hit the "MORE" button on the right
3. then hit "Following".


If you do not like what you see because listing, you can click the "Manage" pencil icon and after that the "Edit Privacy" button in the top right (see screen shot above).

Keep in mind: If you allow individuals that aren't your buddies follow you, people that send pal requests that you overlook or erase will immediately begin following you. If you do not want somebody to follow you, you can block them at any time.