How Can I See who is Following Me On Facebook New Updated 2019

How Can I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook - Individuals commonly obtain scared by some bum details that spreads around social media. Last week I saw a message regarding making use of a search function to discover people who were "following me." Trouble was, it was actually simply returning outcomes of people with words "following me" in their profile! So I did my friends a favor and whipped up a fast guide to see that is "following you" on Facebook.

Who Follows Me On Facebook

How Can I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook


First thing to note: following doesn't actually indicate anything, specifically if you two aren't "friends." It just means that your articles noted PUBLIC will show up in their timeline. Immaterial (you marked it PUBLIC, right?).

Second, if you need to know who is IN FACT following you:
1. Most likely to your friends list
2. Hit the "MORE" switch on the right
3. then hit "Following".


If you don't like what you see because list, you can click the "Manage" pencil icon and then the "Edit Privacy" button in the top right (see screen shot above).

Note: If you let individuals who aren't your friends follow you, individuals that send buddy requests that you ignore or remove will instantly begin following you. If you don't want someone to follow you, you can obstruct them at any moment.