How Do I Find My Videos On Facebook New Updated 2019

How Do I Find My Videos On Facebook - Last time when I needed to examine my uploaded videos on Facebook app on my Android smartphone, the video clips were nowhere to be located. I remember, it has "Videos" album when you most likely to your Facebook Picture cds. So where are they now?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I check it making use of desktop PC after that most likely to my Profile > Photos > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. However why can not I watch it on Facebook application making use of Android mobile phone? The solution is, I do not know. Truly!

However I have done a tiny research study and I locate people grumbling the exact same problem as me. I have discovered that Facebook team does not respect these grumbles so what we do now?

Well, I have actually located 3 solutions or 3 suggestions to see Facebook submitted videos on your Android phone and I will share it with you. So right here it is!

How Do I Find My Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook Application
Allow's begin initially by utilizing their application. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Album when utilizing the Facebook app. Nonetheless, to see the video clips:

1. Simply browse your name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can additionally add the word "videos" after your name. So the result will certainly be like this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and you will certainly locate your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can likewise utilize this to look video clips of your good friend. Just input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this technique, you can attempt any type of browser however I use google chrome so below it is:

1. Open chrome. Kind m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Most likely to your account after that click "About" web page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little as well as you will certainly discover "Videos" section after photos. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will certainly locate every one of your uploaded videos in addition to the videos that you're identified in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last suggestion will certainly not likely your wager however when you do this, you will discover your uploaded videos on that album when you go to images making use of Facebook app. No more searches!

Simply create your very own video clip album then submit every one of your future video clips there. Seriously! I already tried it as well as it functioned.