How to See My Videos On Facebook New Updated 2019

How To See My Videos On Facebook - Last time when I needed to inspect my uploaded videos on Facebook application on my Android smart device, the videos were nowhere to be located. I keep in mind, it has "Videos" cd when you go to your Facebook Picture albums. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I check it using desktop PC after that go to my Profile > Images > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. However why can't I watch it on Facebook app making use of Android smart device? The answer is, I do not know. Truly!

However I have actually done a tiny research study and also I discover people grumbling the same concern as me. I have located that Facebook group does not appreciate these complains so what we do now?

Well, I have discovered 3 services or 3 tips to view Facebook uploaded videos on your Android phone and also I'm about to share it with you. So below it is!

How To See My Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook Application
Allow's begin first by using their application. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Album when utilizing the Facebook app. However, to see the videos:

1. Just look your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can also include words "videos" after your name. So the outcome will be like this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and also you will locate your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can additionally use this to search video clips of your close friend. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this technique, you can try any browser however I use google chrome so below it is:

1. Open chrome. Kind m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Go to your account then click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little bit as well as you will discover "Videos" section after photos. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will certainly locate every one of your uploaded video clips as well as the videos that you're tagged in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last tip will not likely your bet but when you do this, you will discover your uploaded videos on that particular album when you most likely to photos making use of Facebook app. No more searches!

Simply create your very own video album then submit all of your future video clips there. Seriously! I already tried it and also it worked.