How to Look at Your Videos On Facebook New Updated 2019

How To Look At Your Videos On Facebook - Last time when I required to examine my uploaded videos on Facebook application on my Android smart device, the videos were no place to be located. I bear in mind, it has "Videos" cd when you go to your Facebook Photo albums. So where are they now?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I inspect it making use of desktop PC then go to my Profile > Images > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. But why can not I watch it on Facebook application making use of Android smartphone? The response is, I do not understand. Truly!

However I have actually done a mini research and also I locate individuals grumbling the very same issue as me. I have located that Facebook group does not respect these complains so what we do now?

Well, I have located 3 remedies or 3 ideas to view Facebook published videos on your Android phone and also I will share it with you. So below it is!

How To Look At Your Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook Application
Allow's start initially by using their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Album when using the Facebook app. Nevertheless, to see the videos:

1. Merely look your name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can also include words "videos" after your name. So the result will certainly resemble this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and also you will locate your uploaded videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can also use this to search videos of your close friend. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this method, you can try any internet browser however I use google chrome so below it is:

1. Open chrome. Type m.facebook.com then login.
2. Most likely to your profile then click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little bit as well as you will certainly locate "Videos" section after photos. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will certainly discover all of your uploaded video clips in addition to the videos that you're tagged in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last suggestion will certainly not likely your bet yet when you do this, you will certainly find your uploaded videos on that album when you most likely to photos using Facebook application. No more searches!

Simply develop your very own video clip album after that post every one of your future video clips there. Seriously! I currently tried it and also it functioned.